About the Journal
Peer Review Process
The article must be accompanied by the review of a leading specialist (Doctor of Science), or have an excerpt from the department meeting about the recommendation for printing.
All articles submitted to the editorial board are reviewed. The review process is focused on the most objective assessment of the scientific article’s content, determining its compliance with the requirements of the journal and provides a comprehensive analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the article.
Stages for reviewing:
1. The author provides an article to the editorial board; the article should meet the requirements of the journal.
2. Checking the article for the degree of uniqueness copyright text. For all articles which are provided for reviewing, the degree of uniqueness copyright text is determined using appropriate software program.
3. All manuscripts submitted to Editorial Board are directed to the profile of research to reviewer. Executive editor assigns reviewers.
4. The reviewers can be either members of the editorial board of the scientific journal, or third-party highly skilled professionals who have profound professional knowledge and experience in the specific field of the research.
5. The reviewer usually within 30 days concludes if the article can be printed or not (fills in the standardized form containing the final recommendations).
6. The review is conducted confidentially on the principles of double-blind review (neither the author nor the reviewer knows each other). The interaction between the author and the reviewers is taking place through the executive editor of the journal.
7. If the reviewer indicates the necessity of making certain corrections in the article, the article is sent to the author with the suggestion to take into consideration the comments in order to prepare an updated version of the article or to substantiate their refutation. To the revised article, the author may attach a letter which contains answers to all comments and explains all the changes that were made in the article. The corrected version is re-submitted to the reviewer for making a decision and preparing a motivated conclusion about the possibility of publication.
8. The final decision on the possibility and appropriateness of publication is taken by the Chief Editor and, if necessary, by the meeting of the editorial board in general.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.